ABE Level 6 Diploma in Human Resource Management (Graduate)
QCF Level 6
The effective management of an organisation's human resources is now recognised as a critical component in the success of public and private enterprises. This recognition has led to a demand for trained and qualified HR professionals and the development of a career structure rising to the highest levels of the organisation.
The Human Resource Management course introduces students to the academic disciplines that underlie the effective management of the human resource and proceeds to explore the theory, practice and strategy of human resource management.
Career prospects for graduate of this course include Personnel Manager or HR Manager.
Three mandatory modules:
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Managing Organisational Change and Development
- Performance Management and Reward
Two optional modules from:
- Corporate Strategy and Planning
- Managing in Organisations
- Project Management
The three-hour written external examinations are held twice a year (usually the first week in June and December). ABE manages the entire examination process, from its external centres around the world, to invigilation and marking.
• Minimum age: 18
• Applicants must have attained at least one of the following:
- An ABE Level 5 Diploma or equivalent qualification from another internationally recognised awarding body or approved Overseas Institute of Higher Education.
- A UK degree or international equivalent.
- A BTEC HND in Business Management of related studies.
- Five years' managerial experience.
• English language: Minimum IELTS 5.5 (or equivalent)
Awarding Body: The Association of Business Executives
Hours per week: 15 - 18
Mode of Study: Full time
Duration: 12 months