ABE Level 5 Diploma in Human Resource Management (Higher)
(QCF Level 5)
The Association of Business Executives (ABE)
The effective management of an organisation's human resources is now recognised as a critical component in the success of public and private enterprises. This recognition has led to a demand for trained and qualified HR professionals and the development of a career structure rising to the highest levels of the organisation.
The Human Resource Management course introduces students to the academic disciplines that underlie the effective management of the human resource and proceeds to explore the theory, practice and strategy of human resource management.
Career prospects for graduate of this course include Assistant Personnel Manager or Assistant HR Manager.
Six mandatory modules:
- The Business Environment
- Human Resource Management
- Organisational Behaviour
- Human Resource Development
- People Planning and Resourcing
- Employment Relations
Two optional modules from:
- Principles of Business Law
- Quantitative Methods for Business Management
- Managing the Customer Relationship
- Personnel Information Systems
The three-hour written external examinations are held twice a year (usually the first week in June and December). ABE manages the entire examination process, from its external centres around the world, to invigilation and marking.
• Minimum age: 18
• Applicants must have attained at least one of the following:
- An ABE Level 4 Diploma or equivalent
- Two GCE A Levels or any Level 3 equivalent together with four GCSEs at Grade C or above, including English and Mathematics
- BTEC National Diploma or international equivalent
- An Access Certificate from a UK College of Further Education
- Any NVQ Level 3 qualification
• Applications are also welcomed from students who do not hold a formal entry qualification but have been in appropriate employment for at least two years. A signed and dated reference letter from the student's employer(s) must accompany all such applications.
• English language: Minimum IELTS 5.0 (or equivalent)
Awarding Body: Association of Business Executives
Hours per week: 15 – 18
Start: Jan / Feb, May / June, Aug, Sept / Oct
Study Options: Full-time
Duration: 1 year
For more information please: (Click Here)
For more information about this qualification, please visit ABE website http://www.abeuk.com/hrm.php