IMIS Higher Diploma
The Higher Diploma extends and complements the Diploma course to give students a comprehensive knowledge of the entire field of operations, programming, systems analysis and design, and computer management.
Access at this level is also available to candidates who comply with the entrance requirements which can be found on this page.
Completion of these examinations awards a Higher Diploma Certificate and Associate grade of professional membership.
The general standard equates to the Higher National Certificate/Diploma (HNC/HND) and prepares candidates for work at the equivalent level of analyst/team leader.
Duration: 12 Months
- Successful completion of the Diploma level examinations.
- BTEC National Certificate/Diploma in Computing.
- BTEC National Certificate/Diploma in a related subject with a significant computing element.
- GCSE (or equivalent) with passes in five subjects including Mathematics and English.
An A Level in a computing subject and one other A Level.
Two passes at AS level may be considered in place of one A level pass.
- Other appropriate educational qualifications deemed equivalent to the IMIS Diploma level examinations.
- Candidates that are 21 years of age or over with four years appropriate work experience relevant to computing or a related field may also be considered.
- Information System Strategy
- Project Management
- Management Information Systems
- Contemporary Information System development
- Database Development
- Business Information System Project
For more information please Click here