The Institute of Administrative Management – IAM
IAM Level 5 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management
This qualification is for individuals who want to use best practice tools and techniques to manage organizations. It enables individuals to work at a senior level, making and implementing strategic decisions.
You will learn how to:
- Use business models to design and implement effective systems.
- Understand and apply strategic decision making skills.
- Apply best practice in Human Resource Management.
- Use financial and project management tools.
- Manage finances and other resources.
Group 1 Strategic administration of operations, information and finance
- Operations management
- Information for strategic decision-making
- Advanced finance for business managers
Group 2 Strategic administration of human resources, knowledge and change
- Organisational analysis and change
- Human resource management
- Knowledge management strategy
Group 3 Governance, leadership and motivation
- The context of corporate governance
- Leadership, motivation and group dynamics
Group 4 Business research
IAM Optional units
- Economics for business
- Organisational facilities management
- Islamic finance
Imported optional units
- Financial systems and auditing
- Small business enterprise
- European business
- Business ethics
Entry Level Requirements
- Diploma OR any equivalent (NQF/QCF Level 4) qualification
- Students (aged 21 or above) with equivalent work experience will also be considered for eligibility.
- Minimum Level of CEFR B1 English (IELTS 4.5 and above, Cambridge FCE, or equivalent)
- 18 years of age or over
Students can progress from this qualification to the IAM Level 6 Extended Diploma in Business and Administrative Management or BA (Hons) Degree Programme. Successful completion of the Advanced Diploma entitles students to full membership of the IAM.
Course Duration: 1 Year